The Lebanon Fire District has been serving the community and surrounding areas for over 134 years. Originally formed in 1884 by a group of community minded men, the department was a private organization. At a point which has been lost to time, the City of Lebanon took over fire department operations. Emergency Medical Services became a part of the Lebanon Fire District service in 1967. In 1986 the department, by voter approval, separated from the City of Lebanon and became the Lebanon Rural Fire Protection District. The District is governed by a five member Board of Directors and is organized as an Oregon Special District.
Information care of Lebanon Fire District's webpage
Page Last Updated: Jun 12, 2019 (10:10:24)